PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Secret Escapes Ltd, 29-35 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 8JF.
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 21 or over.
3. Employees of Secret Escapes, and VisitScotland or their affiliated companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this Prize Draw, all Participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
THE PRIZE DRAW
5. To enter this Prize Draw, Participants are asked to fill out a short questionnaire between 07/11/2014 7.00 am (“Entry Date”) and 10/12/2014 11.59 pm (“Close Date”).
6. No purchase is necessary; it is free to enter this Prize Draw.
7. One additional entry will be provided when the entrant shares the competition.
8. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the Closing Date will not be eligible to win;
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
9. To enter this Draw, Participants must fill in the form on Prize Draw Page at the Promoter’s web-site providing the information about their name, e-mail address, address and their travel habits.
10. All entries must be received between the Entry Date and the Close Date (UK time).
PRIZE DRAW REQUIREMENTS
11. Participants agree to be contacted by Promoter for the purposes of administrating the Prize Draw.
12. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which otherwise do not meet the requirements.
13. There are two prizes to be won, A) Edinburgh Prize and B) Highland prize.
Prize A) A three-night stay at Princes Street Suites, http://www.princesstreetsuites.co.uk/princes-street-suites/luxury-apartm... Edinburgh (3 bedroom serviced Apartments), VIP access to Edinburgh Hogmanay, Torch Light Procession, Street Party and Concert in the Gardens http://www.edinburghshogmanay.org/. A tour of Edinburugh Gin Distillery with tasting and making experience for six adults (must be 21+). The prize is the Gin Making experience tour for 6 people, but making just one gin. The tour will happen on the 30th or 31st December. The distillery will be open until 4pm and this tour takes aprox. 3 hours. Full info on the tour can be found at http://www.edinburghgindistillery.co.uk/visitor-centre/ Must adhere to business standard terms and conditions.
Prize B) A seven night stay at Glen View Lodge. http://www.lhhscotland.com/properties/detail/?id=25551 The stay must be taken on 28 December 2014 - 4th January 2015, Arrival 4pm or later, departure by 10 am. You must pay a £200 damages deposit in advance of your stay, which is refunded if the house is left as found. No parties are allowed and all adult groups must be 21 years old and over. Winners must sign and adhere to LLH Ltd T&Cs http://www.lhhscotland.com/terms-and-conditions/ In addition you will receive £300 travel allowance (claimed afterwards with receipts).
14. In the event of circumstances beyond our control the promoter is not responsible for delays in travel and or cancellation of events.
15. Promoter reserves the right to publish name, town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the Draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Promoter at time of being notified that they have won.
16. The Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prizes on offer. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. The winner must claim the Prize not later than 48 hours after the winner has been informed.
18. If the winner rejects or fails to claim the Prize on time in accordance with the clause 17 the Prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of the Promoter.
19. The winner will be drawn at random by Secret Escapes from all submissions received between the Entry Date and the Close Date.
20. The winner will be contacted via a direct message from firstname.lastname@example.org to the winner’s e-mail address.
21. Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw.
22. Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
23. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Directors of Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.